Monday, November 2, 2009

Acrylic Scrapbook

This is an Acrylic Scrapbook I made of my Granddaughter Novalee. Sometimes these can be challenging as you have to plan your pages so you can see through to the pages further back. There wouldn't be much point in using acrylic if you completely covered the album. I did paint the edges of the pages with White Daisy paint mixed with Blush Reinker to match the papers I was using (I love so much that I can do that!)I also used rub ons on the "spine" on the last page so that you can see them right through to the front.
Page 2 and 3
Page 4 and 5

Page 6 and 7



Back cover.


All supplies are from Close To My Heart
My Creations Acrylic Mini Album Z1117
Nature's Ambiance Rub Ons Z1097
Love Letters Rub Ons Z1098
Just Blooms Pink Flowers Z1033
Blush Ric Rack Z1138
Blush Waxy Flax Z1128
Clear Buttons Z1155White Daisy Paint Z1293
Blush reinker Z2206
Life Delights Paper Packet X7089B
Life Delights My Stickease X7089C
Corner Rounder Z578
Thanks so much for stopping by...
Laurie




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this beautiful album! It inspires me to plan one for our new granddaughter born on Nov. 2! Love the rubons and your painted edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! You did a wonderful job and she is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete