Do you like to color? I like to sit in front of the TV or Campfire and color. It seems to relieve stress and clear my mind as I think about what I am coloring and not about the day’s events. So, I was so excited at convention when they announced that Close to My Heart has their own version of alcohol markers. You see, I am a certified Copic Marker instructor (Alcohol Markers) so I know all about alcohol markers.
The basics of Close to My Heart alcohol markers are:
· They stay wet long enough to blend colors together
· They do not pill the paper
· Color on a variety of surfaces like paper, fabric, plastic, glossy surfaces like sparkles and pearls and many more.
· They are sold in a 2 pack : one color matching our 40 color pallet and either a lighter or darker version of that same marker so it takes the guesswork out of figuring out which color would shade well.
· Dual tipped: one brush tip and a fine tip on the other end
There are many more advantages to alcohol markers that I will explain further in my Alcohol Marker Classes starting in September.
This image is an OLD CTMH stamp that I bought when I first started selling CTMH in 2004. It is one of my favorite images (stayed tuned for the January 2013 Stamp of the month as it is similar…Yay!)
You can see that the image has dimension and depth from the variations in color. The only color I used to color this was the Cotton Candy marker with the Cotton Candy Light Marker that comes together.
If you would like to learn how to color like this then stay tuned for class times coming this fall.
Just a reminder that my open house it tomorrow, Sunday July 29th at 7pm. Come and see all the new items that Close To My Heart unveiled at Convention and be the first to get an idea book to take home with you.
Thanks for stopping by…