Monday, June 7, 2010

Maggie Monday!

These girls are just so cute! Coloring them is also a great way to practice with your Copic Markers. They just blend so nice. Again, I used the Cherry O papers for this card. I also used the NEW Glitz stardust glitter glue on the white Prima Flowers. It is hard to tell in the photo but it turned out really nice. I also got the crystal bead garland in the wedding section of Michaels. I cut out a small section to use on the card. They are very pretty.
I was also cutting out 3 scalloped rectangles with my Nestibillities for the card but when I was done cutting I liked the negative piece better than the 3 separate rectangles...so that went on the card. I like how sometimes you get ideas or things purely by accident...awesome!
Anywho...All supplies are Close To My Heart Unless otherwise noted.
Cherry O Papers X7123B
Colors are Bamboo Tulip and Garden Green
Sweet Home stamp set from a previous WOTG (Workshop on the Go)
Glitz Stardust Glitter Glue
Square Sparkles for the inside
Nestibillities Classic Rectangle small
Prima Flowers
Crystal Beads Michaels
Frond Punch from Martha Stewart
#382 Tilda with Thistle from Magnolia
Copic Markers




Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment