Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hand and Hand

This paper packet has to be one of my all time favorite papers from Close To My Heart.  It is called Sofia and is one of the 8 new paper packets in the Spring/Summer 2011 catalogue.  These pictures were taken last summer and it was the first time my granddaughter Novalee had walked in the sand.  It was funny, watching her discover the cold sand between her toes!  It was so cute.  Ya, I know...excited grandma talking here...
Anyways, this layout was made from the Sofia Workshop on the Go kit. 

All supplies are from Close To My Heart:
Sofia Workshop On The Go G1019 which contains
Sofia Level 2 Paper Packet
Sofia Stamp Set
Pink Assortment Buttons
Colonial White Waxy Flax
Workshop Guide

You also get in the Workshop guide instructions for 6 cards as well.  And there is plenty of paper and accessories left over to do many more projects too! 
To get your Sofia Workshop on the Go kit visit my website here

Thanks for stopping by
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment