Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Baby Boy Layout

Here is a layout I did of my son a few days ago. This was the day he was born…in 1984! I would not call me “behind” in scrapbooking…I just scrapbook whatever inspires me at a particular moment. It could start with a certain paper packet, or stamp set. It could also be the story I want to write about. So in other words…wherever my heart desires…just the way it should be…right?


All Supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Deck Of Cards Sketch from Magic 9034
Magnifique Paper Packet X7127B
Colors are Pacifica, Sky, White Daisy and Buttercup
Pacifica Ink Z2192
Sky Ink Z2194
Just the Ticket Stamp Set B1323
Just For Boys Stamp Set C1338
Checklist Stamp Set D1252
Buttercup Ribbon Z1154
Paper Shapers Star Punch
EK Success Bracket Punch
Storybook Cricut Font

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment