Monday, July 9, 2012

What inspires you?

_3186972 Little Darlings (Medium)

How do you scrapbook? What do you start with? Your Photos, Paper, a new Sketch? Maybe a color combination? I usually start with a paper packet. In this case I used Lucy. Then I went to my photos, and picked out a few that went with the paper, then I looked for a sketch that fit the photos I wanted to use. That is the order that I usually scrapbook to. What do you start with? What inspires you?

I did use Cricut Craft Room to cut my title so that I could weld the letters together.

 

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Imagine Sketch Book – Fantastic Five Page 62

Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy

Lucy Paper Packet X7149B

Colors are Colonial White, Cotton Candy and Grey Wool.

C1305 Family Stamp Set

B1213 Little Angel Stamp Set

Z2125 Grey Wool Ink

Z2193 Cotton Candy Ink

Z1690 Bitty Buds Assortment

Chipboard flower

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment