Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I love camping…with Stella Paper

_3307021 I love camping (Medium)

For this layout I used the Stella Workshop on the Go pattern but I made many changes as my camping photos did not go with the stamp set that came with the set. Instead I used a retired stamp set called August Word Puzzle.

 

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

X7147 Stella Paper Packet

Colors are Cocoa, Sunset, Juniper and Colonial White

D1290 August Word Puzzle

E1020 Token Alphabet

Z2114 Cocoa Ink

Z2191 Sunset Ink

Z2165 Juniper Ink

Z1735 Dimensional Elements Hearts

Z1333 Opaques Mocha Pearls

Z1718 Color Ready Garden Wooden Shapes

¾ inch, 1 inch, 1 ¼ inch circle punches from EK Success

Corner Rounder

Crown Punch Martha Stewart

Mini Glue Dots

Foam Dots

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment