Monday, November 5, 2012

Using Black Tulle

_8297354 little girl skipping (Medium)

This layout using 3 of my favorite colors…Black, Orange and Green. You just cannot get any better than that…LOL. I used our new Black Tulle Ribbon on this layout. I had never worked with this kind of stuff before but I was so surprised at how easy it is to use and how beautiful it looks. It is 3 inches wide and you get 10 yards on the roll! Yes 10 yards! All for only $7.95. If you think that is too much you can split a roll with a friend.

One of the things I did on this layout was to cut a piece and gather it in the middle then attach a button around it with bakers twine. Does that not look pretty or what? I also placed two Autumn Terracotta brads in the button holes just to add a bit of something unexpected. For my journaling I used a black Journaling Décor Spots. It is a cute little tag inside a pocket. They are sold on page 129 of the Fall/Winter Catalog and you get 2 each of 6 different colors for only $5.95. Just Another hidden gem throughout the pages of our catalog.

 

All supplies are from CTMH unless otherwise noted:

Magic – One Way Mirror Sketch

X7161B Moonlight Paper Packet

D1515 Play Day Stamp set

Z1393 Black Mini Medley Accessories

Z1798 Black Tulle

Z1751 Harvest Assortment Bakers Twine

44751 Archival Black Ink

Autumn Terracotta Brads

Z1461 Journaling Décor Spots

Fiskars Upper Crest Punch

Finger dauber

Glue Dots

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment