Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I hope everyone had a Happy Fathers Day yesterday! I had an excellent weekend...Friday was my Daughter Amy's 23rd Birthday so I spent the day with her! Saturday she and her family came out to the lake to spend the day with me! And Sunday was a beautiful relaxing day for me...but my hubby was working so he will get his father's day card today when he comes home.
All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Emporium paper packet x7105B
Cocoa, Sweet Leaf and Crystal blue Cardstock
Cocoa Ink
Cocoa Brads
Sweet Leaf Ribbon
EK Success Scallop border punch
Nestibilities Scalloped and regular circles
This card is 6x6 in size...One of the first cards I have made this size and I really like it. Close To My Heart also sells envelopes for this size of card too!

1 comment: