Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Near and Dear

This is a quick layout today. If you notice this is the photo from my blog header too! I took this photo a couple of years ago at Oak Lake Beach. It is one of my all time favorite photos. I do my albums in sections and this is my title page for places that are close to me that I visit often.
All supplies are Close To My Heart
Black and Orange cardstock
Edge anchors
Autumn Terracotta Photo clip
Black mini brads
Black ink
Autumn terracotta Striped ribbon.
Hope you like it. I also plan on getting some more card making done soon so I can post some more cards. Until then, Have a great July 1st in Canada and July 4th in the United States!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that photo and it looks great in both places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it. Thanks for sharing the story behind it, I've been wondering, it's such a beautiful photo. I love how you let the photo be the focus in you lo. GREAT!

    ReplyDelete