Today starts the National Stamping Month campaign from Close To My Heart. Delight in the Everyday is an Everyday Celebration Card Kit designed especially for you. This kit contains 1 My Acrylix Everyday Celebration Stamp Set (Only available with this kit), 16 Colonial White Card Bases, 16 Colonial White Envelopes, 1 Dutch Blue Cardstock, 1 Colonial White Cardstock, 4 Background and Texture Duos, 1 Chocolate Distressing Ink, 1 Dutch Blue Distressing Ink, 1 Mini - Medley Accents Shades of Chocolate, 5 feet of Chocolate Ribbon with White Stitching, 50 Foam Squares, 1 sponge, 1 full color Step - By - Step Instruction Brochure.
There are 5 ways you can get this kit:
1. Purchase a minimum of $75 in stamp sets between August 18 - September 30, 2009
2. Host a home gathering with minimum sales of $500 between September 1 - 30 2009
3. Sign up as a new consultant between September 1 - 30 2009.
4. You can also buy as many kits as you'd like for $49.95 per kit.
5. Place an order on my website at http://www.westmanscrapbooks.myctmh.com/ between September 1 - 30 and you will be automatically entered in our daily drawing for a FREE card kit. Winners will be announced on my website.
So as you see, this kit contains lots of items to make 16 cards (2 each of 8 different designs) . Or for those of you that like to make scrapbook layouts you can use the instructions to make only one set of 8 cards and use the remaining paper to create a layout like I have pictured here. (I did add a couple of sheets of cardstock though), and I have enough patterned paper to still make another layout with adding additional solid cardstock.