Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sensational Simplicity!

Today I would like to talk about something that has been going on a Close To My Heart for awhile now, but I think some of you may not even know about. It is Close To My Heart TV! The second Tuesday of every month Close To My Heart airs a TV episode that showcases a technique, a project, a product or two, and had a discount on at least one item or stamp set. These episodes can be viewed through my website at www.westmanscrapbooks.myctmh.com Click on CTMH TV, sit back and relax and be prepared to learn some cool things.
The newest one is called Sensational Simplicity! It features a technique called random stamping and shows you how the best way to create it step by step!
Do you sometimes use Black and White or Sepia photos? No? It will explain when it is best to use these and why.
Another feature of this episode is the different adhesives that Close To My Heart carries and how to use each one. It takes the guesswork out of which one to grab for.
One more thing, every episode features a spotlight product available at a discount! In this episode, the Gear Up stamp set is available at a discount ...your price is $20.00 Regular $23.50. What an awesome price! To receive this discount you must purchase directly from my website and use the special code of AS1015. Offer is only available until August 31 2009 so don't wait, order today.

No comments:

Post a Comment