Sunday, February 21, 2010

I am Celebrating an Anniversary!

I am celebrating my 6th Anniversary with Close To My Heart on February 28th...well actually it was on Febrauary 29th a leap year, but there is no extra day in February this year so Feb. 28th it is!
Wow! Time does fly by. It seems like only a few short months ago I started with this wonderful company. I cannot really call it a job, it is just so much fun sharing with my customers...my friends...
So to celebrate I am going to be giving away all the supplies that are pictured above...
1. A Felicity Collection Scrapbook Kit
2. 2 Double page layout kits that come with instructions
3. Felicity Stamp Set
4. Random Thoughts Stamp Set D1130
5. Reminders Stamp set B1211
6. Winter Classic Sassy Strands Z402
7. Winter Classic Marker Set Z1553
This has a retail value of over $125
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post with your name or other identifying mark. You have until Sunday February 28th 2010 at midnight to leave your comment. I will be drawing one random person from all comments and will post the winner on Monday March 1st. You will then have 48 hours to contact me with your address so I can mail out the goodies. If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours I will draw another name until I get a winner.
Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Laurie
    Thanks for passing on your knowledge
    Hope we can crop 'til we drop!!
    Donna L. from Virden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Laurie! I really like your blog and your sunset picture is beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy CTMH Anniversary! I found your blog a few months ago online and have enjoyed looking at all the stamping and scrapping you do. Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing it!
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

    I am always happy when I find a great blog by a fellow Canadian who loves CTMH! I love checking out your work...thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so kind of you to do this draw. Happy Anniversary and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the opportunity to win. Your blog is a great inspiration. Happy Anniversary
    Connie Conlon (connielynn40@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!!! YAY for you!! This is a wonderful blog candy give away. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You make classes very enjoyable and informative. Hopefully I will be lucky enough to win the big prize (as it certainly is that!).

    Enjoy working with you and look forward to doing many more classes.

    Thanks and again congratulations on your 6th anniversary.

    Ria from Virden

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurie
    Congratulations on your 6th anniversary - as the saying goes "Time flies when you're having fun". Your classes are great and you are an inspiration in cardmaking and scrapbooking.
    Barb from the Swinging Bridge town,MB.

    ReplyDelete