Saturday, February 6, 2010

Perfectly Beautiful Little Girl

This is another layout of "My perfectly beautiful little girl". I scraplifted parts of this layout from another Close To My Heart consultant but I cannot seem to remember who it was or from what blog. I guess I need to get a 'system' to keep track of where I find things on the Internet.
For this layout I wanted my buttons to match the papers so I punched some circles out of patterned paper and a larger size of circle out black cardstock, and matted the two together. Then I placed a circle window charm on top. Then I attached it to the flower with a glue dot.
All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Notebook Paper Packet X7102B
Colors are black, crystal blue, hollyhock, bamboo, and desert sand.
Just Blooms Big Pinks Z1033
Black Ribbon Z1034
Window Charms Circles Z819
Black Journalling Pen 4275

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment