Monday, March 8, 2010

Best 15 days

This is another layout of me and my granddaughter. I know you are probably getting sick of seeing layouts of her but she is just sooooo cute! (I promise I will get to posting other things soon). For this I used the Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace punch to punch around the page. It is a two punch set so you can do corners and along the border. I think it would out great! I also used one of our pretty pins through the crocheted flower. These are pretty neat to use but be careful you don't stick yourself. Another thing I did was sponged colors onto the chipboard numbers. To do this you start with the lightest color Blush, and sponge a little more that half the number, then take your desert sand and sponge the rest going over the blush some to blend the colors. It looks great in person.
All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Unforgettable Paper Packet X7106B
Colors are Desert Sand, Vanilla Cream, Blush, and Juniper.
Chipboard numbers Simple Z1115
Big Pinks Flowers Z1033
Crochet flowers Z1136
Pretty Pins Z1148
Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Punch around the page
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Font
Adobe Ming Std. L Font
CTMH Typewriter Font

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment