Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thoughts of somewhere warm

With the temperatures last week that were springlike and then this week a little colder, I am wishing for warm weather to stay. That made me think of this layout that I haven't posted yet. This was taken a few years ago in Cuba. Barry and I took a catamaran to a neighboring island. It was so nice to relax and watch the water as we were cruising...that is when Barry mentioned that it would be so nice to have one of these at home. So...when we returned we went pontoon boat shopping.
All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Cherish Pattern - Designers Eye
Caboodle Paper Packet X7121B
Colors are Crystal Blue, Buttercup, Sweet Leaf and Sorbet
Footprints D1281 (retired)
Vintage Postcard D1207
Chocolate Alphabet Small
Window Charms (retired..boohoo I loved these things)
Sweet Leaf Ribbon Z1125
Sweet Leaf Edge Anchors Z1035
Tiny Tabs Z1271
Crystal Blue Brads Z1216
Booksmart Dimensional Elements Z1223
Adobe Song Std. L. Font

Thanks for stopping By...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment