Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Product for Fall/Winter

Here is a layout I made at Convention in Washington this summer.  It uses the new paper packet Magnifique.  It is so pretty in person.  It has 3 of the new colors in it...Lagoon, Pacifica and Sky.  So pretty...It also uses the new Stamp set Circle of Love, with a  peacocks and feathers and a few sayings.  It also has another new product...one of my absolute favorites in this catalogue...Memory Protectors Flip Flaps that are 12 inches wide!  Yes 12 inches wide.  You get 8 protectors total in 3 sizes 4 x 12, 6 x 12, and 8 x 12.  And the best part...they are only $4.75.  Yep, under 5 dollars.  How cool is that?  They have an adhesive strip along the 12 inch side so you can attach them to your page protector in any direction you wish. 
Here I have attached an 8 x 12 to the left side of this page and a 4 x 12 to the right side.  So you can flip them open even while they are attached into your album. 
This is what it will look like open.  And on the photo below I have attached a
6 x 12 on the top and another one on the bottom so that they open like is shows in the photo.  These are really great for any layouts that you have lots of photos for...like reunions, trips or even birthdays.  In my layout I used my family photo shoot that we did last fall. 
I have lots of projects made with the new things in the Fall/Winter catalogue so stay tuned for more. 

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment