Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Wings layout

Here is a layout I made of Close To My Heart Convention in 2008. The colors of the Wings papers went perfect with the dresses Liz and I were wearing. (Hi Liz!) I also tried a new technique for the green area inside the scalloped strips in the layout. I will be teaching this technique at my technique Class in January. The marbled look also goes great with the Wings kit.


All supplies are from Close To My heart unless otherwise noted:
Wings Paper Packet X7135B
Colors are Sweet Leaf, Vineyard Berry, Colonial White and Black
Wings Level 2 My Stickease X7135C
Tim Holts Elegant flourishes
Nestabilities standard and scalloped circles
Liquid glass
Sweet Leaf Exclusive Inks Z2153
Black Journaling Pen
Computer Font – Calibri

Thanks for stopping by…
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment