Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sneak Peak at some new Products

Take a sneak peak at some of the Spring/Summer Idea Book Products - including some amazing deals on new stamp sets and the January Stamp Of the Month when you buy the Wings Workshop on the Go Kit.  You can view the Inspirations flyer here

Call or email me with your order today. 

Also I am starting a Workshop on the Go Club. Each member is required to make a minimum purchase of the Workshop on the Go Kit for the price of 33.50 (plus shipping and taxes) each month for 6 months. Once in those 6 months you will get the hostess rewards of $30 that you can use to purchase paper, inks, markers, stamps or blocks. This is a great way to get some supplies without breaking the bank.


These Kits come with:
1 Level 2 paper packet
1 My Acrylix Workshop Stamp set
1 accessory...varies each kit
and 1 workshop guide with full instructions to put together a two page layout and 6 cards. There is also additional instructions on my website for another 2 page layout and 6 more cards.

I will offer a FREE workshop to put together one of those 2 page layouts but attendance at the free workshop is not mandatory. You can do these workshops at your convenience at home if you choose to do so.

There will be 8 new Workshop on the Go kits in each new catalogue. Our club will be for 6 of these kits, but if for some reason you do not like the kit that we are doing a certain month you can choose another one of the two kits that we will not be doing. If you live in the Pipestone, Reston, Virden, Souris or Brandon areas we can arrange a drop off of the kits if you cannot attend the FREE workshop at my house. If you live outside of these areas additional shipping may be required.

The first kit we will be doing is the Wings Workshop Kit. It is featured on page 3 of the inspirations flyer (attached) I will need orders by January 15th and the Free Workshop will be on February 13th. At this time you will order the next kit to put together in March and so on. If you have any questions please let me know, sometimes it is hard to explain. I will limit the club to 6 members so the first 6 that orders will be included. If there is enough interest I will hold two or three clubs depending on the numbers.

I tried sending out emails to some of my customers today.  Alot of them bounced back to me.  If you did not receive an email from me and would like to receive one please send me your email address to flannery@mymts.net


Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment