Monday, June 13, 2011

Let's Celebrate!


Well, summer finally arrived!  The weather is getting better outside so that means life is starting to get busy too.  My posts to this blog will still be coming throughout the summer but maybe not quite so often as they have been. 

These are some really old photos…it is of my 5th birthday. I used the Fanfare Workshop On the Go Kit but I did make a few changes to fit my photos into it and to “customize” it a little bit.


All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Fanfare Paper Packet X7138B
1225 Sunny Yellow Cardstock
B1377 Fanfare Stamp Set
D1469 Polka Dot Alphabet
Z1371 Blue Assortment Buttons
Z1096 White Daisy Embroidery Thread
Z1392 2 inch scallop Punch
Z578 Corner Rounder
Z2192 Pacifica Exclusive Inks
Z2116 Cranberry Exclusive Inks
EK Success Scalloped Scallop Border Punch

Thanks for stopping by…
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment