Thursday, June 16, 2011

Scrapbooking with not so great pictures

These pictures are not perfect. Many years ago I scanned in some old Polaroid photos into my computer to make sure the memories were preserved. My scanner at the time was an old one. Long story short, when I printed them off they were all pixilated. I was so disappointed, so I filed them away not wanting to scrapbook them. But the reason I scrapbook is to tell the stories and memories with pictures and text. So, although the pictures are not perfect they still tell a story. And here they are.


All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Magic…Mesmerize Sketch
Jingle paper Packet X7115B
Colors are Olive, Tulip and White Daisy
Stamp Sets: Peace on Earth D1243
Tiny Typewriter Alphabet D1222
A Timber A1110
Sparkles Red Collection Z1326
EK Success Scalloped Scallop Border Punch
Martha Stewart Himalayan Snowflake Large

Thanks for stopping by…
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment