Monday, August 15, 2011

It has been a while...

I used to play a lot of Bingo a few years ago. It was sort of a family tradition in our family. So when the Lucky Papers came out I was really excited! They would go perfect with my Bingo photos. I really like the Lucky Level 2 Assortment Chipboard Accents. They are lightweight, thick chipboard with a shiny finish.

Again, Close To My Heart has a winner here with these coordinating accents.

All supplies are form Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Sketch…Magic…Parlor Trick
Lucky Paper Packet X7137B
Colors are Desert Sand, Bamboo, Olive, Sunset, Outdoor Denim and Colonial White
Lucky My Stickease X7137C
Lucky Level 2 Assortment Z1356
Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks Z2140
Moments in Time Stamp Set D1339

Thanks for stopping by…
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment