Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Layout made with the New Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge!

This was a really fun layout to make. I got to play with the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. This cartridge is exclusive to Close To My Heart, you won't find it at any other store for purchase. 


I cut out the leaves on colonial white cardstock and then I stamped the coordinating leaves using a variation of the rock and roll technique. To do this I inked up the leaf stamp in goldrush ink. Then I dabbed on some color using Autumn Terracotta and Chocolate. I even used a bit on Olive too son a few of the stamps. This gives you a one of a kind look to the ink and leaves.

I also cut out the Blue patterned paper from the Art Philosophy Cartridge. So fun…

 
All supplies are from Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Grace Paper Packet X7117B
Colors are Twilight, Goldrush, Autumn terracotta, Bamboo and Chocolate.
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Z1686
Happy Harvest Stamp Set C1436 (coordinates with Art Philosophy)
Color ready Cork Alphabet Z1450
Clear Buttons Z1391
Goldrush Waxy Flax (retired)
Corner Rounder Z578
Harvest Charms Z1633

To cut from Art Philosophy:
Leaf 2 B4 size 2”
Leaf 4 D6 size 1 ½”
Leaf 1 E2 size 2 ½”
Shape 8 C7 size 11”

One the keyboard I have named each key separate. What I did was name each row A, B, C, D and E starting at the top going down. Then I named each one across from 1-10. So 4 down and 6 across is D6. I hope that makes sense to you.

Thanks for stopping by…
Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment