Monday, May 14, 2012

Daddy’s Girl

_1236563 Daddy's Girl (Small)

If you are looking for a very versatile paper packet then Florentine is for you! This awesome kit can be for camping photos like I have here, heritage, manly, girly, Love and the list just goings on. It all depends on what main colors you use. Here I used the blues and greens as main colors so my camping photos of my son with his first born went great.

On this layout I go to use the new Color ready seam binding ribbon. It is an off white color that accepts color by sponging it on. For this I used my finger daubers and rubbed color onto the ribbon. It didn’t take long at all, only a minute or so then I left it dry while I put together my layout, maybe an hour then attached it with brads. This is just another example of Close To My Heart having available embellishments that are quick to customize for our layouts.

 

All supplies are from Close To My Heart

X7153B Florentine Paper Packet

C1492 Florentine Stamp Set

Z2114 Cocoa Ink

Z2160 Twilight Ink

Z2123 Goldrush Ink

Z1732 Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon

Garden Green Brads

Finger daubers

Daddy’s Girl Title (Dusty Attic)

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment