Thursday, October 25, 2012

Advent Calendar Workshop

 

ab8eadaa-473d-4303-9c17-74191ecb1263WOTG_AdventCalendar

Only a few days left to book your spot for this awesome Christmas Workshop! 

I am hosting an Advent Calendar Workshop on Saturday November 24th at 1pm.  Cost is $55 and comes complete with

  • 1 My Creations Cubby,
  • My Acrylix Advent Calendar Workshop Stamp Set,
  • 1 pkg, Bitty Sparkles,
  • 2 Dimensional Elements In Color Frame Sheets,
  • Instructional Brochure
  • 15 sheets of cardstock.

All paper will be pre-cut so you can get right down to putting this cute Calendar together. 

You must pre-book this workshop by October 29th so I can get supplies ordered. 

Call 854-2928 or email me to reserve your spot today as space is limited. 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment