Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Masculine Card

_4177054 for you (Medium)

I think the Scrabble Tile paper is great in the Crusin Paper Packet. You can do so many titles or saying using them. That is exactly what I did on this card. I cut each tile in my title separately and glued to the card front.

I also made a banner from grey Wool paper and cut the ends in a “V” to look like a banner and did the same with my Cranberry Ribbon to match. Then I placed a couple of metal brads to tie it together.

All supplies are from Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted:

X7154B Crusin Paper Packet

Black, Grey Wool, and White Daisy Cardstock

C1490 Crusin Stamp Set (from the Crusin WOTG)

D1475 Card Chatter Birthday (inside saying)

Z2160 Twilight Ink

Z2116 cranberry Ink

Metal Brads

Cranberry Ribbon

Finger dauber

Foam Dots

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment