Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My 22nd Anniversary Layout


My 22nd Anniversary Layout
I never scrapbook in order. I find that too limiting. I like to jump around with my layouts with whatever picture motivates me. This Picture was Taken in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
I made this layout quite a while after my actual 22nd Anniversary. I am actually going to celebrate my 25th this November! My how times flies...
Anyways all supplies are from CTMH.
I used some pearl paint on the Title. To do this I squeezed a small amount of Pearl paint and mixed it with about 3 drops of Cranberry reinker. I then painted over top of my Chipboard numbers and letters. Let dry then did a second coat. This is really shimmery in person. I also used some of the leftovers on a White Daisy flower to match

No comments:

Post a Comment