Saturday, April 25, 2009

Treasure Life

Hello! It is such a beautiful day here today. The sun is shining and the temperature is warming up to finally give us a hint of spring. Still a little too cold for me to be outside so I spent the morning making cards again. I am having so much fun making all these cards ( I usually am a scrapbooker) and it has been way too long since I did make cards.
Anyways...
All Supplies are Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Treasure Life D1306 (September 2008 Stamp of the Month)
Say it in Style D1283
Chocolate and Buttercup Cardstock
Chocolate Ink
Patterned Paper from Life Delights paper packet X7089B
Chocolate Dots Ribbon Z1127
Nestibilities Long Scalloped Rectangle
EK Success Circle Scalloped Punch

Here's hoping you find some time in your day to play too!
Laurie

2 comments: