Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Supply Book

I made this book quite a while ago but I wanted to share it with you. The reason I made it was that I had gone shopping and bought a flower punch. I was so excited with my purchase until I got home and found out I already owned the same punch! Bummer. It was then that I decided I had to come up with a system so that didn't happen again. That is when I made this book. I recovered chipboard (actually dis-assembled cereal boxes) for the front and back cover. I also made the inside of the covers into pocket pages. For the inside pages I used cardstock and made little tabs for each section. I wrote every item that I own for scrapbooking into that little book. It was time consuming at first to enter everything but the end result was well worth it. I now take this book with me shopping so I have an idea if I already own it. And I diligently record my purchases when I return home so it is up to date.
The categories inside are:
Stamps
Punches
Ink Pads and Markers
Stamping Mediums Like Perfect Pearls
Tools (this is a big section)
Thread
Other Supplies
I also have a Paint section because I like to do tole painting too
Papers used where from the Enchanted Paper Packet X7087B



No comments:

Post a Comment