Monday, September 21, 2009

From Our House

I just love this paper packet...Sweet Home. It has to be one of my all time favorite. I used my Wishes Card Pattern Book for the pattern of this card. It came from Curtain Call on page 94 of the Wishes book. If you do not have this book...I would highly recommend it. Ask your family for a copy for Christmas!!!!All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Welcome Home D1370
Sweet Home Paper Packet X7116B
Colors: Garnet, Buttercup, Heavenly Blue and Indian Corn Blue
White Pearls (ask me how you can get some of these)
Martha Stewart Ribbon Punch
EK Sucess Fleur Punch
Ribbon, Unknown

Stay tuned for more from this paper packet...
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Laurie love how that card turned out. I love that paper pack too.

    Carol S.

    ReplyDelete