Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Novalee's Baby Album

This is the front cover of my Granddaughter, Novalee's Baby album. This is a Close to My Heart's 12x12 Linen Album. I really love these albums. They are soft and very well made and will last a lifetime. I also love the new Snapease System that our albums are coming with now. You no longer have to turn out the back screws to add more page protectors, you just lift off the snapease strip and add the pages. What a time saving feature. I do put on an album cover to keep sticky fingerprints off the fabric and to keep dust off it too, (yes, I do have a dust problem.... I don't know how it accumulates so fast...LOL). Anyways, All supplies are Close To My Heart.
That's Amore Paper Packet with colors, Blush, Hollyhock and Chocolate
12x12 Linen Album in Hollyhock
Autumn Daisy Flowers
Clear buttons
Chipboard letters (covered with paper)
Blush Waxy Flax
Sewing machine with White thread

I hope you like it and be sure that I will post many layouts to fill this album.
Take Care
Laurie

2 comments:

  1. Really nice page. Great layout for an album cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the priviledge of seeing this photo album and it's stunning. Loved it.

    carol s.

    ReplyDelete