Monday, April 19, 2010

Another Maggie Monday!

I made another card with those adorable Maggies. This one is called Bow sitting sideways. She was the very first Tilda that I purchased. i just love the patches on her jeans. This is also a sitting image so I can make her look like she is sitting on the patterned paper border. The artist that drew her was a genius for making the sitting images like this one.
As always she is colored with my Copic Markers.

All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Veranda Paper
Colors are Garden Green, Creme Brulee and Vanilla Cream
Prima Flowers
Piece of Cake stamp set D1407
Colonial White Brads colored with Copic Markers
Spica Glitter Pens for her Wings
#228 Bow sitting sideways Tilda

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment