Thursday, April 8, 2010

Winter layout in Spring!

I still have one layout I made of winter and I wanted to get it posted before summer came so here it is. These photos were taken in my yard. It is so pretty with hoarfrost on the trees.
I used the Glitter Rub Ons for the snowflakes. These are so easy to use. You just rub the snowflake on like normal, then take the glitter sheet and place over the snowflake and rub again transferring the glitter. These do look way better in person.
I also used another Cherish Layout...Double take on Page 102. Using these sketches make for quick layouts.
All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Topstitch Paper Packet X7120
Colors are Chocolate, Bamboo, Heavenly Blue and White Daisy
Cherish Double Take Page 102
January Word Puzzle (retired)
Save the Date D1386
Chocolate Ribbon Z1127
White Daisy Mini Medley Z1136
Heritage Edge Anchors Z1288
Winter Cheer Glitter Rub Ons Z1222
Chocolate Brads Z1218
Dyers Eve Computer Font
Blackladder ITC Computer Font

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment