Thursday, April 22, 2010

Peek a Boo...I see You!

This is a Workshop on the Go scrapbook Class I held on April 11th. These are really neat kits that you can purchase for $35.50. They include a paper packet with 12 sheets of patterned paper and 10 sheets of plain card stock,
a stamp set (in this case it was a cute set with swirls, flowers and pinwheels and a saying). You also get a Colonial White Mini Medley accessories packet and the workshop guide that includes instructions to pout together a 2 page layout and 3 cards. Anyone who purchases these kits from me can attend a FREE workshop to put the layout together.
I also used the CTMH Font CD to do my computer journalling. I really like these fonts that CTMH put together for us to do this.
In these photos my daughter is having her first ultrasound when she was pregnant. She asked me to come with her and Sean and I was so excited. I got to see my first grandbaby...hence the peek a boo title. LOL

All supplies are Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Topstitch Workshop On the Go
Colors are Heavenly Blue, Chocolate, baby Pink and Colonial White.
Dimensional Elements Hearts Z1278
Chocolate Embroidery Floss Z1096
Clear Sparkles Z1104
Chocolate Alphabet Stamp
Storybook Cricut cartridge
CTMH Girlfriend Font
Flip Flap Memory Protectors Z4114

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment