Friday, July 16, 2010

Convention News!


I have some really exciting news about the convention that I just attended in Washington DC, but first I have to apologize for the blank post the other day. I have a new IPad and thought I would be ahead of the game if I posted some news about the new products etc while still at convention and my IPad would not let me add text in the body of the email...Or at least I could not figure it out...sometimes me and technology do not get along. Anyways now for the exciting news

We have 8 new colors for our color palette: Gypsy, Pacifica, Sunset, Cotton Candy, Lagoon, Pear, Sky and Smoothie. These will replace the colors Clover Meadow, Hydrangea, Orange, Star Spangled Blue, Bubblegum, Citrus Leaf, Ocean, and Watermelon.


We have 4 new paper packs...Magnifique (pretty blues) , Olivia Nice fall colors), Hooligans ( Halloween) and Mistletoe (traditional Christmas Colors). We also still have the Workshops on the go with these paper packets and I will be doing the FREE classes with them again starting in September.


We have Plenty of new stamp sets...Halloween, Christmas, Birthday etc. Always lots to choose from as usual.


We have new Albums...Faux Leather 12x12 albums...these will replace the linen albums so if you are collecting certain colors of linen ones I would suggest that you should order them soon.


We have lots of new embellishments like Colored sparkles and designer brads. Me also have a new mini album called Mix and Mingle.

The card at the top is made using the New Olivia Paper Pack and "The Present" stamp set. Stay tuned for more artwork from the new fall catalogue!

Thanks for stopping By...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment