Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer layout using the Workshops On The Go Kits

This is a cute layout made with the Cherry O Papers. I wasn't sure I would like this paper packet but when I started working with it, I was sold! It has lots of fun colors like chocolate, blush and sweet leaf. On this layout I took the guard off my corner rounder to make the scallops on the striped paper. To make the scallops, turn over your corner rounder and you should be able to see the paper in the hole of the punch. Line up the one side with the edge of the punch and punch through the paper. For the next one line up the edge of the first scallop with the left edge of the punch and punch again. Repeat this process for the length of your paper.
This is also one of our Summer Workshop on the Go Summer Kits. You still have until the end of August to purchase the summer kits then we will be onto the Fall kits.
For $35.50 you get:
My Acrylix Bowl of cherries stamp set
My Reflections Cherry O Paper Packet
Mini Medley Accents Tulip Collections
Workshop Guide

You may also want to add:
Chocolate Waxy Flax
Colonial White Designer Brads

So if you want to order this kit to make this layout and many more of your choosing with the leftover papers please let me know before the end of August.

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment