Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Times

Here are some photos of when we took the kids to Disneyworld in 1998. As you can see I do not scrapbook in order...I scrapbook by inspiration and I knew when I seen the new Zippidee Papers they were perfect for the pictures. The sketch was also a Workshop On the Go Kit that Close To My Heart sells. These Kits are great as they come with everything...papers, stamp set, accessories and a guide that has a never before seen layout complete with step by step instructions. Contact me to get more information or find out how you can get a FREE workshop using the Workshop on the Go kits.

All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Zippidee Paper X7125B
Ticket to Ride Stamp Set B1346
Colors are Cranberry, Bamboo, Indian Corn Blue, Colonial White
Holiday Buttons
Black Hemp
Dimensional Elements Stars
A Little Everything Stamp Set D1420
Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment