Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Monday

It seems like forever since I posted a card. 
I made these cute little cards for my downline who had the highest sales in my 1st, 2nd and 3rd level of downline. I have such a wonderful team; I wish I had time to make all of them a card every month!


For the strip running across the card I wanted a muted version of Sunset to match so I used White Daisy cardstock and my stipple brush and stippled Sunset Ink onto the cardstock. I think it turned out great! Using these brushes from the distressing kit really makes your supplies go farther as you can use them to make your own custom colored cardstock.

I used the Olivia Paper packet for these cards and paired it up with some unexpected color Pacifica! (other colors I used in the other cards were Lagoon and Gypsy). 

All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Olivia Paper Packet X7128B
Cardstock Colors are Pacifica, Sunset and White Daisy
Beautiful Day Stamp Set D1450
Express Postage D1262
Mini Medley Sunset Collection Z1338
Stipple Brush from Distressing Kit Z1299
Corner Rounder Z578
Martha Stewart Bubble Bath Border Punch
EK Success Circle Punch and Scallop Circle Punch


Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment