Monday, May 16, 2011

Product Spotlight...Color Ready Borders

Have I told you I absolutely LOVE the Kraft Color Ready Borders? They are the coolest new product we have in the Spring/Summer 2011 catty! You get 50 (2 each of 25 designs) 12 inch adhesive backed borders. They can be used as is or they can be colored. You can even weave strips of paper through them like I did on this layout. And the best part is they are only $6.50. Yep, that is right I said only $6.50. What are you waiting for…order some today here, or give me a call to place your order.


This layout is also the Miracle Workshop on the Go. I did make a few changes that made it work with my photos better. I hope you like it.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Miracle Paper X7133B
Colors are Colonial White, Bamboo, heavenly Blue, Sweet Leaf and Chocolate
Color ready Kraft Borders Z1377
Chocolate Exclusive Inks Z2111
Chocolate Buttons Z1358
Crystal Blue Waxy Flax Z1247
Stamp Sets Miracle B1378
Polka Dot Alphabet D1469
Martha Stewart Frond Punch

Thanks for stopping by…
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment