Sunday, May 1, 2011

Start your own Close To My Heart Business for only $70!

 Have I got a deal for you! 
From May 1 until May 31 2011 you can start your own Close To My Heart business for only $70!  How great is that? 

You get all the business supplies you need PLUS You get to choose 3 of the 5 bundles shown here to customize your own kit.  
 Bundles 1-4 are product bundles




And bundle 5 (not shown) is a 12 month membership to Studio J, our very own digital scrapbooking site. 
***********

Plus you will also receive the beautiful Me and You scrapbooking kit absolutely FREE!  (Value $38.95) Click here to view
Total Value of the kit is well over $300 but for May 2011 only you can get it for $70! 
************

I would like to build my team so you would be helping me out too! 
 It is a win/win for both of us! 
Offer available only in Canada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment