Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Scrapbooking Using 4x6 Photos

_C036044 photo shoot of the day (Medium)

This was another of my quick layouts. One thing that makes this layout quick is that I used all 4x6 photos. I didn’t have to dig through my digital photos on my computer, then Photoshop them to the correct size and print on my printer. Sometimes that makes scrapbooking more work that I want to put into it on certain days. So I get some of my best photos printed at either Don’s Photo or Blacks Photo in 4x6 size to have to scrapbook quickly. I am always on the lookout for layout sketches too that incorporate 4x6 photos so I can do some quick layouts. I hope you like this one.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

X7137b Lucky Paper Packet

Colors are Desert Sand, Bamboo, Olive, Outdoor Denim and Sunset

Z1356 Lucky Level 2 Assortment

Z1206 Basic Buttons

C1466 Instant Memories Stamp Set

Desert Sand Ink

Garden Green Ink

Nestabilities Labels 16

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment