Friday, February 24, 2012

Sonoma Workshop On the Go

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Sonoma papers remind me of my grandmother, very elegant. The papers were edge distressed with the finger daubers to give it that “aged” look. This is also the first layout that I got to use the new Zip Strip…this is an additional border attached to the top of the 12x12 papers, a really great new addition to Close To My Heart papers. It is the diamond looking border. I also used a EK success scalloped Scallop border for the Cocoa piece above the zip strip. I then layered a mixture of stamping and embellishments in a couple of places on the layouts. This cluster attracts your eye from left to right making it a smooth viewing layout.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

All Supplies are form Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Sonoma Paper Packet X7143B

Colors are Olive, Smokey Plum, Colonial White and Cocoa

Sonoma Stamp Set C1476

Mini Medley Pewter Collection Z1487

EK Success Scalloped Scallop Border Punch

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment