Sunday, February 19, 2012

Workshop On The Go

_B105826 novalee posing picture perfect (Medium)

This layout is made with the Roxie Workshop on the Go kit. These are really simple to make as all the instructions are provided in a full color brochure. They are also very flexible to make changes to suit your photos or your tastes.

One of the things that I did not really like about the instructions for this layout was the plain circle on the left hand page. It was too plain for me. So out comes my trusty old Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge! I really liked the look of the Circle4 image on page 51 of the booklet. I didn’t have a whole sheet of the paper that the instructions said to use so I went digging in my stash of paper and came across the notebook sheet from the Notebook paper packet. So that is what I used to cut out the Circle4 image at 9 inches.

One of the other great things about using only Close to My Heart paper is that it is so easy to mix and match different kits! You are not searching endlessly for papers to match with just the right shade of beige. A real time saver!

I also got to use the straight pins from the Bling assortment. They do come with little rubber stoppers to place on the back of the pin if you were wondering. I know I was happy to see the little rubber stopper as I bought some other pins from another company a little while ago and the did not come with the protector so I was scared that someone would get poked so I never used them.

All supplies are from Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted:

G1025 Roxie Workshop On The Go Kit

Colors Black, Smoothie, Tulip and Desert Sand

Roxie Workshop Stamp Set

X7102B Notebook Paper Packet

D1491 Hooray Bouquet

C1466 Instant Memories

Z1686 Art Philosophy cricut Cartridge

Z1466 Bling Assortment

Z1104 Clear Sparkles

Black Satin Ribbon (unknown)

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment