Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Celebrate Today

 _B105832 celebrate (Medium)

I was blog hopping one day and came across this layout from Sherri Tozzi I really liked it. So I decided to make one similar to hers. I made the scalloped circles with a 2 inch punch and cut them in half. I also took a 1 ¼ inch plain circle punch and punched out red circles and cut them in half too. I layered the circles together. I then took my 1/8th inch circle punch and punched out little circles in the scalloped part.

I took the Pennant Alphabet stamp and stamped out today onto sunny yellow cardstock and then cut out the pennants. I made the banner string out of waxy flax and tied little bows on the end.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Fanfare Paper Packet X7138B

Colors are Sunny Yellow, Cranberry, Pacifica White Daisy and Black

Pennant Alphabet E1018

Cranberry ink Z2116

Sunny Yellow Ink Z2152

Red Assortment Buttons Z1369

Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon Z1103

Yellow Waxy Flax

Stars Dimensional Elements Z1312

2 inch Scalloped Circle Punch EK Success

1 ¼ inch Circle Punch EK Success

1/8th inch circle punch McGill Co.

Finger dauber

Glue Dots

Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment