Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Footloose Workshop On The Go

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

These Papers from the Footloose Workshop On the Go make me smile. They just seem so bright and fun looking. I knew my photos of fishing with family would go perfect.

I know that the instructions come with the Workshop on the Go kits but I still like to do a few things different for my layouts.

One thing I had to do was to make my own base pages. I just cannot seem to use the patterned paper in the kit for this. To do this I took plain Bamboo cardstock and sanded the edges with sandpaper. I then took my dotted stamp from the Argyle Background stamp set and randomly stamped it with Cocoa Ink, making sure to use different generations of the ink so it would be lighter in most areas.

One other thing I did different is only use one layer of wooden badge buttons as I didn’t want my layout too thick when it gets stored into my album. These buttons are no thicker than regular buttons but I do not see too much need to have your layout any thicker than necessary.

You can purchase this Workshop on the Go here

All supplies used are from Close To My Heart

X7151B Footloose Paper

C1489 Footloose Stamp Set

E1002 Rustic Alphabet

D1325 Argyle Backgrounds (retired)

Z2195 Lagoon Ink

Z2167 Crème Brulee Ink

Z2135 New England Ivy Ink

1703 Wooden Badge Buttons

Finger Daubers

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment