Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lucy Workshop On The Go

_2266763 Maddison will always be my girl (Medium)

I made this layout loosely following the Lucy Workshop On the Go. I mean loosely, as I made several changes so that it barely resembles the original workshop. This is one thing I absolutely love about the workshops on the go. You have complete instruction to make the always fabulous layout or you can use the instructions as a starting point to make it however you feel like. One of the major changes was to use different background paper. I just like the flowery paper for this layout better than the one in the inst4ructions. I also did a different title, embellishment placement and even where I put the 2x2 photos. So you see, my own style.

All supplies are from Close to My Heart:

G1034 Lucy WOTG

Colors are Blush, Sweet Leaf, Crème Brulee and Colonial White cardstock

C1486 Lucy Stamp Set

D1487 Bingo Alphabet

C1494 Card Word Puzzle

D1386 Save The Date

Z2125 Grey Wool Ink

Z2106 Blush Ink

Z2167 Crème Brulee Ink

X7149C Lucy My Compliments Rub Ons

Z1263 Bitty Sparkles

Z553 Bonding Memories Glue Pen

Black Journaling Pen

Foam Dots

Z1686 Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Your choice of paper really makes the blue in the photos "pop!!

    ReplyDelete