Thursday, April 5, 2012

Don’t Just Scrapbook Occasions

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Sometimes we only scrapbook occasions. That is okay but it doesn’t tell the whole story of our lives. I do take some time and scrapbook the little things that make up my life. Technology is forever changing at a fast rate and it seems like we cannot keep up with it. That is why I scrapbooked about our TV’s. From our first Black and white to my flat screen with PVR it tells how TV has evolved in my years…something that my kids can think about in a few years themselves and remember some of what I am talking about.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I did have so much to say and describe that I had to hide it behind one of the photos. To do this I used our Flip Flap memory Protectors. So you see, that these flip flaps have another purpose that to strictly add more photos.

 

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

X7126 Passages Paper Packet

Colors are Cocoa, Brown Bag, Desert Sand, Garden Green and Colonial White

Z2114 Cocoa Ink

D1370 Welcome Home Stamp Set

D1447 Life’s Framework Stamp Set

C1446 Retro Tech Stamp Set

Z4114 Flip Flaps Memory Protectors

Z1460 Foundry Ribbon Slides

Black My Legacy Journaling Pen

Cocoa Ribbon

Corner Rounder

EK Bracket Punch

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment