Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dotty For You April/May Special

12-0040 NSM CC_ImageGallery.ashx

Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month in May by mixing and matching to your heart’s content with our new Dotty for You paper packet! The trendy patterns on the front of the papers coordinate perfectly with the dots on the reverse side, giving you lots of options for crafting colorful layouts, cards, and other projects. Dotty for You includes 24 specially designed, coordinating B&T Duos® sheets (2 each of 12 patterns) and an artwork idea insert to get your creative juices flowing.

There are three ways to get this exclusive Dotty for You paper packet, valued at $19.95:

  • Place an order of $35 or more in products from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book between April 17 and May 31, and add the Dotty for You paper packet for just $5*.
  • Host a Gathering with a sales total of $400 or more (excluding tax, shipping/handling, and Operation Smile® donations) between April 17 and May 31 and receive a Dotty for You paper packet FREE.
  • Join Close To My Heart as a new Consultant between April 1 and May 31 and receive a Dotty for You paper packet FREE.

DSC_0065

Here is a picture of all the papers that come in this incredible kit.  You can purchase it on my website Westman Scrapbooks.

 

_4027035 The lip (Medium)

Here is a layout I did using the “Dotty for you” papers. 

When I seen the Dotty For You B&T Duos Special I knew I had to use these Photos of my granddaughter. The colors in the photos just go with the papers.

One thing I did to this layout was to stamp on of the flowers in the Hooray Bouquet Set to form by bottom border. To do this I drew a line in pencil 2 inches up from the bottom of the paper and one inch from each side, then I inked up the stamp and stamped the flower making sure that it was centered on the line. Then when I paced my orange dotty paper I placed it exactly on the line that I drew so only the bottom half of the flower shows.

I cut 3 different sizes of the flower with my coordinating cricut Cartridge, Art Philosophy and stamped the flowers then layered them. I gently bent the petals downwards and popped them up with a foam dot for dimension.

My title was made with the Pennant Alphabet, cut out by hand then placed along the bakers twine string, with foam dots too for dimension.

 

All supplies are from Close To My Heart:

CC1017 Dotty For you Paper Packet

Colors are Sunset, Sweet Leaf, Honey, Smoothie and Colonial White

E1018 Pennant Alphabet Stamp Set

D1491 Hooray Bouquet Stamp Set

D1053 Kid Power Stamp Set

Z2153 Sweet Leaf Ink

Z2137 Olive Ink

Z2191 Sunset Ink

Z2162 Honey Ink

Orange Bakers Twine

Z1338 Sunset Mini Medley Accents

Foam Dots

Glue Dots

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Laurie, I absolutely LOVE the pages that you made. I hope you don't mind if I scraplift this from you! TFS

    ReplyDelete