Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Catching Up

_C286398 sweetheart flourishes transfigure sketch (Medium)

I found some more pictures of artwork that I have not posted yet.  Hope you like it. 

I used the Magic sketch book from Close to My Heart to design this layout. The sketch is called transfigure and is on page 112.

One of the things I did for this layout is to use our cream pearls and I colored them with my Copic marker R85. I tend to buy a lot of white, cream or clear embellishments and color them with my Copic Markers to match. This way you can customize the embellishments to suit your layout. If you don’t have any Copics, Sharpie markers will do the same thing.

Here is a close up of the stamping. 

_C286399 sweetheart flourish closeup (Small)

 

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

X7134B Sweetheart paper packet

Baby pink and White Daisy textured cardstock

Cotton Candy cardstock

Cotton candy ink

D1482 Love Life stamp set

Pink brads

Just blooms autumn Daisy Flowers

Just Blooms big pink flowers

Prima flowers

Cream pearls

R85 Copic Marker

Glue dots

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment