Thursday, June 7, 2012

Layout Pattern and Directions on my Website

_2266757 Paradise found (Medium)

 

Did you know that when you purchase the Workshop on the Go kits that the instructions refer to another layout? It includes the full color photo with layout name and which how to book it came out of. You can then either go the how to book that you already own or you can GO TO MY WEBSITE AND GET THE DIRECTIONS FROM THERE.

Click here to take you to the directions.

I combined stamping and the Footloose My Compliments dimensional elements for the accents.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Reflections How to Book Main Frame Charmed

Bottom Border title

X7151B Footloose Paper Packet

Colors are Lagoon, Bamboo, Crème Brulee, White Daisy and Olive

X7151C Footloose My Compliments Dimensional Elements

C1489 Footloose Stamp Set

Z2195 Lagoon Ink

Z2137 Olive Ink

Z1707 Pearl Bitty Opaque's

E97 Copic Marker

*Note:  As we are into June already, you will notice that my blog posts will be a little less frequent.  I will be out and about enjoying the summer.  There will still be some blogging, so check back periodically throughout the summer.  I will be back in September with regular posts.  Until then…have a great summer. 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment